Try it for free at http://tomato.es
- Pomodoro technique® helps you to get things done.
- I need it to measure pomodoros in a fast and easy way.
- I want to get motivated by challenging my friends.
How to setup a development virtual server with Virtualbox
- Install Virtualbox (see https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads).
- Fork the project on github and clone the repo.
bundle installto install required gems.
librarian-chefto install required cookbooks.
vagrant upto start a virtual machine containing the app (this process can take a few minutes).
- Open http://localhost:8080 on your browser.
Tomatoes is released under the MIT license.
How to contribute
If you find what looks like a bug:
- Check the GitHub issue tracker to see if anyone else has reported issue.
- If you don’t see anything, create an issue with information on how to reproduce it.
If you want to contribute an enhancement or a fix:
- Fork the project on github.
- Make your changes with tests.
- Commit the changes without making changes to the Rakefile or any other files that aren’t related to your enhancement or fix
- Send a pull request.