Newest iteration of the potsdam acm website.
- Git installed on your machine
- A modern web browser
Contributing to the project
- Clone the repo with
cdinto the repo
- Create and checkout a new branch for your changes with
git checkout -b some-branch-name. The branch should be named appropriately for your changes.
- Add your files
git add --all
- Commit your changes
git commit. Vim is the default for the changes.
- If it opens in vim, type
ito enter insert mode.
- Type your commit message. Please see http://chris.beams.io/posts/git-commit/ for a good standard.
- Push your changes to your branch
git push some-branch-name origin
- Changes are pushed! Now we can check it out for code review before merging with the master branch.