Currently, I am a master's student studying at Sharif University of Technology.
- GIT: I have good experience in working with git (you can see my pull requests in github) and I've taken quite a few courses (one of which is Mosh Hamedani's course).
- Docker: Also Mosh Hamedani's course on docker :). I have also added docker support to some of open source projects like
- SQL-Server: Lots of experience in optimzing SQL-server queries. Probably, the most noticable one was a 100x optimization on a task that is done frequently.
- C#: I can say I've taken all mosh courses. I love mosh :) I think his courses are of the best quality. I've worked with c# in industry for 4 years. After learning all libraries and different aspects, I decided that I want to be an ML scientist. So python is the way to go.
- Python: Something that everyone should know.
- Pytorch: It's been a year ... so still not a professional.
- Tensorflow: to some extent. Not a professional.
Connect with me: