Please sign in to comment.
Use configured encoding during JiBX unmarshalling
Before this change JibxMarshaller did not use the configured encoding when unmarshalling XML. This caused issues when content being unmarshalled was not encoded using the default encoding. This commit fixes the issue by passing configured encoding to JiBX so it gets used when unmarshalling instead of the default encoding. Issue: SPR-7865
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 46 additions and 14 deletions.
- +2 −2 spring-oxm/src/main/java/org/springframework/oxm/jibx/JibxMarshaller.java
- +18 −8 spring-oxm/src/test/java/org/springframework/oxm/jibx/FlightType.java
- +25 −4 spring-oxm/src/test/java/org/springframework/oxm/jibx/JibxUnmarshallerTests.java
- +1 −0 spring-oxm/src/test/resources/org/springframework/oxm/jibx/binding.xml