- Changed the
Bot.onErrorarguments. They are now
condition, text, stanza. (Pull req. #22 by Garret Heaton)
Bot.onInvitewhich is triggered whenever the bot is invited to a room. (Pull req. #21 by Garret Heaton)
Bot.getRoomsto obtain list of available rooms. (Pull req. #17 by Garret Heaton)
- No longer need to specify the
nameof the bot in
wobot.Bot. (Pull req. #18 by Garret Heaton)
- Upon connecting, the bot will send the version it is running (or
caps_ver) to the server. (Pull req. #16 by Garret Heaton)
- The behavior of a bot disconnecting when an error occurs can now be overwritten when
Bot.getRosterto obtain the bot's buddy list. (Pull Req. #15 by Garret Heaton)
Bot.sendIqto send an IQ stanza. (Pull Req. #15 by Garret Heaton)
hostcan now be explicitly set in
wobot.Bot. (Pull Req. #14 by Garret Heaton)
package.jsonfor Node 0.6.0 support.
- New events API with RegExp support.
Bot.pmhas been replaced with
Bot.unloadPluginhas been removed.
node-xmppto 0.2.7 for Node 0.4.8 support.
- Added a new
errorevent to capture XMPP errors
- XMPP errors now trigger the
messageevent will no longer be triggered when message is from self
- Removed keepalive interval on disconnect
- Passing reference to bot in plugin onload
- Delayed messages will now be ignored
- Initial release