HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
- Added ability to hide domain part of the user name to common.env.user segment.
- Added ability to show conda environment to virtualenv segment.
- Added systemd service file.
- Added ability to detect internal_ip interface using default gateway.
- Added support for password-protected connections in mpd player bindings.
outputoption to i3wm.workspaces segment to filter workspaces based on their output.
- Added “charging” indicator to battery segment.
- Made tmux bindings show zoom indicator in window status.
- Fixed tmux bindings so that they support tmux-2.1.
- Fixed support for unicode characters in common.time.date segment.
- Added support for newest psutil version.
- Added support for non-SSL IMAP4 connection.
- Added support for clickable tab names in Vim.
- Added support for truncating tmux segments.
- Added support for new (i3ipc) module that interacts with i3.
- Added support for i3 modes.
- Fixed coloring of network_load segment.
- Fixed dash bindings on OS X.
- Fixed parsing numbers starting with 2 supplied by POWERLINE_*_OVERRIDES environment variables.
- Added support for placing powerline on the left in qtile.
- Added qtile-1.9 support.
- Fixed tmux-2.0 support.
- Made it easier to run tests outside of travis.
- Added some missing highlight groups.
- Made it omit writing empty above lines.
- Fixed UnicodeEncodeError when running powerline-lint with non-ASCII characters in error messages.
- Fixed code that replaces
&statuslinevalue: it now is able to replace non-ASCII
&statuslines as well.
- Added BAR support.
- Added support for pdb (Python debugger) prompt.
- Added more highlight groups to solarized colorscheme.
- Updated zpython bindings.
- Fixed C version of the client on non-Linux platforms.
- Fixed some errors in powerline-lint code.
- Fixed Python-2.6 incompatibilities in setup.py.
- Added fbterm (framebuffer terminal emulator) support.
- Added theme with unicode-7.0 symbols. (Note: most software is not ready for it yet, including all Python-2* versions.)
- Added support for PyPy3.
- Compiler is now called with CFLAGS from environment in setup.py if present.
- Added support for pyuv-1.*.
- Added a way to write error log to Vim global variable.
powerlinescript now supports overrides from
$POWERLINE_THEME_OVERRIDESenvironment variables, so does
powerline-configscripts now support taking paths from
powerline-lintis now able to report dictionaries which were merged in to form marked dictionary and what were the previous values of overridden values.
- Added support for Byron Rakitzis’ rc shell reimplementation.
- Added support for querying battery status on cygwin platform.
- Vim: made all mode strings have equal width.
- Vim: fixed intermediate Vim-7.3* support.
- Fixed typo in battery segment implementation that made it not possible to fall back to next implementation if UPower is not available, but dbus is.
- Fixed libzpython overrides and modes support.
- Fixed Python-3* support in zpython bindings.
- Fixed checking of themes located in user configuration directories in
--foregroundargument to be used in conjunction with
- Fixed outdated tmux versions support (1.6 and 1.7).
- Removed CtrlP support. If one wants to readd it make sure to fix problems listed in 4e6b0a7.
highlight_groupkey in segment description (both in configuration and in function output) was renamed to
highlight_groups(note the trailing
attrkey in colorschemes was renamed to
attrskey (note the trailing
- All highlight groups looking like
foo.barwere renamed to
foo:bar: dot in highlight group names is no longer allowed.
detectargument value was renamed to
autoin network segments.
$POWERLINE_COMMANDis now a single path to one executable. No arguments to the executable are allowed inside
$POWERLINE_COMMAND. Overrides using argument to
$POWERLINE_COMMANDare now deprecated.
- In place of overrides being part of
$POWERLINE_COMMANDvariable all shell and tmux bindings now support overrides from
- In place of config paths specified as a part of
$POWERLINE_COMMANDvariable paths are now taken from
$POWERLINE_CONFIGwas replaced with
$POWERLINE_CONFIG_OVERRIDESfor zpython bindings when talking about overrides.
$POWERLINE_THEME_CONFIGwas renamed to
$POWERLINE_THEME_OVERRIDESin zpython bindings.
$POWERLINE_CONFIGwas replaced with
$POWERLINE_CONFIG_COMMANDin all shell bindings when talking about path to
- In Vim in place of
g:powerline_theme_overridesdictionary should be used. Theme names in this case are top-level keys in the new dictionary.
- In IPython configuration paths list can be specified via
config_pathsoption, not via
- Some long options that defined overrides were renamed:
--theme_optionwas renamed to
--configwas renamed to
--config-override. Note that these options are deprecated and shall be used for testing purposes only.
- All long options that used to have underscore in them are now using
HYPHEN-MINUS instead. I.e.
--config_pathwas renamed to
--last_pipe_statuswas renamed to
--renderer_argwas renamed to
--theme_optionwas renamed to
--theme-override. Short options were not touched.
- All segments from
powerline.segments.commonwere removed. Now they live in
powerline.segments.common.wthr.weather. List of available segments can be found in documentation, section Common segments.
powerline.segments.common.players.now_playingwere removed. In place of them all players should be accessed via their own segments. List of segments is available in Media players.
- Fixed Command-T finder labels: now
Finder::parts are removed because all finders were moved to
CommandT::Findermodule in place of just
- Fixed dbus players support: it is now OK not to have album title.
- Characters that form the surrogate pair that represents some character above U+10000 in UCS-2 Python builds are no longer considered non-printable.
- Added support for calculating lengths of the characters above U+10000 in UCS-2 Python builds.
- Made linter support characters above U+10000 if they are represented as
\uXXXX\uXXXXsurrogate pair in JSON.
- Made linter validate that all characters in some strings are printable.
powerline-daemonwork in FreeBSD: only use abstract socket namespace on linux systems.
safe_unicodefunctions in Python-3.
- Fixed colors and alignment in tmux powerline bindings.
- Added support for Command-T plugin statusline.
- Added support for csv files (displays current column and column header if applicable).
- Added support for capslock plugin.
- Added support for
ZLE_RPROMPT_INDENTin zsh bindings.
- Made tmux bindings respect powerline configuration (powerline colorschemes and left dividers configuration).
- Made tagbar segment use caching.
- Fixed build in case no C compiler was found.
- Fixed old Vims support.
- Fixed non-unicode directories support in non-zpython shell bindings when using Python-2.
- Fixed tcsh prompt escaping: also escapes the bang.
- Various improvements useful for debugging.
- Improved style of help messages.
- Added manual pages.