A desktop client for streaming torrent media instantaneously.
BentoFlix is a desktop applications for streaming torrent media
instantaneously without having to wait for the entire file to download.
GCC compiler collection version 8.2.1 is what I am using to compile
- Clone the repository to your machine
git clone https://gitlab.com/powtrak/bentoflix
- Run qmake from the main directory
- Run make from the same directory after qmake has finished
Use the Goolge coding style guide for naming conventions
- Fork the repository
- Clone the repository from the fork to you machine.
- Commit changes to your branch.
- Push your changes to your forked branch.
- Submit a Pull Request back to the main repository for review.