Fetch Colors From Image
Mini-project that runs a Python script to generate a list of major colours in the input image file. Uses Open-CV and the concept of K-Means clustering.
- Python version: 3.7.4
- Python modules: Open CV, pandas, numpy, Sci Kit Learn, math
- colors.csv file generated using the wonderful project developed by @codebrainz
- Input image to be in .jpg/.jpeg format (as of now). PNG might work too.
- Try to use separate K-Means clustering code to remove dependency over sklearn
- Expand the colors.csv look-up table to include more colours although it works okay as of now
- Try to optimize the code
- Be sure to modify the path of the input image and no of colours to be fetched at the relevant locations
The amazing work by @rodartha