This package provides a Pyramid scaffold which includes Zurb Foundation
pyramid_foundation is intended to extend other scaffolds such as starter or alchemy. Using it alone will not create a Pyramid project.
$ pcreate -s <scaffold> -s pyramid_foundation <project_name>
Your newly created project will have the Foundation files located in Project/package/static/
Additionally, mytemplate.pt has been modified to include the Foundation CSS and JS along with the standard basic introduction to Foundation.
In order to use Compass, you'll need to install the Compass and Foundation gems
$ gem install compass $ gem install foundation
pyramid_foundation includes a config.rb to manage your styles as a compass project. For more information visit:
- static/config.rb - Compass config file
- static/css/package_name.css - Styles for included template
- static/css/app.css - Complete Foundation styles compiled from Sass
- static/img/* - Foundation images
- static/sass/package_name.scss - Sass styles for included template
- static/sass/_settings.scss - Foundation settings
- static/sass/app.scss - Foundation Sass styles
- templates/mytemplate.pt - Example Pyramid template