Python app that create a html website to download several homeworks from a student github organization
A simple application that request homework name on github (for example 01-homework) and lists all users from a organization with a download link to that homework.
Make a file where contains all user lists, like users.txt, make sure you use the following structure:
id\tName\tUser invited to organization\tUser accepted invitation
1 John Doe joe_john true true 2 Mark Houston B. mark340 true true 3 Jonathan K. B. johnkb12 true true 4 Pablo Pizarro R. ppizarror true true 5 William R. false false 6 Paul Stephenson true true
Then add user file and organization link to config.json. Finally execute script
main.py and write the homework name to create a webpage containing the list of users and download links.
Add support to several langs(02/09/17).
- Set maximum limit time to accept an homework.
- Verify homework status with Python.
- Download multiple files at once.
- Add moss support to detect plagiarism.
- Add more user file structures.
Add icon to access each user commit(02/09/17).
- Add entry to create anotations to each user, disable users from list, sort by name or user-id.
- Create excel file with scores of each user.
- Visualize total commits of each user (only commits before homework time limit).
This project is under MIT License [https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT]
Pablo Pizarro R. | 2017