The demos are available online to play with at http://lamberta.github.com/html5-animation/
The entire archive is available for download; either unpack the zip file, html5-animation.zip, or use the following git command at your terminal prompt:
git clone git://github.com/lamberta/html5-animation.git
You are free to use this source code as you wish. For a detailed explanation of each exercise, or if you find these listings helpful and would like to support our work, please consider buying the book.
And if you enjoy the book, please spread the word and write a review.
What you'll have fun learning:
- Basic motion principles like velocity, acceleration, friction, easing, and bouncing.
- How to handle user interactions via the keyboard, mouse, and touchscreen.
- Advanced motion techniques like springs, coordinate rotation, conservation of momentum, and forward and inverse kinematics.
- All the basic 3D concepts you'll need for 3D in HTML5 (without WebGL)—from simple perspective to full 3D solids, complete with backface culling and dynamic lighting.
- Dart: https://github.com/financeCoding/dart-html5-animation (Mike Coding)
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.