Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
★★★IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR macOS Sierra USERS★★★
Currently, you will be experiencing hosts write permission issues when you use Hozz. Please get the write access for your user by running the following command:
chmod +a "
/usr/bin/whoami allow read,write" /etc/hosts
- Instead of change hosts file owner to current user, now Hozz adds the user to the access group of this file under macOS and Linux for security reasons
Caclsunder Windows for security reasons
- A bright tray icon for the dark theme in macOS Sierra
- Fix a bug that may prevent system hosts from saving
- For users without admin privileges, you need to switch to the admin account and make /etc/hosts writable to you to let Hozz automatically update your changes.
- Multilanguage support
- Add Chinese translations
- Several minor fixes
- Fix a bug that cause the hosts unable to edit
- Fix the issue that window cannot be maximized under Windows