Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
- New spinner design #791
- Moved all pause logic into a new container, improving reliability and cleaning up the code a lot #783.
- Fix and simplify pause logic and possible race conditions #782.
- Fix song select reverting to first difficulty of current group on entering #778.
- Fix global hotkeys not always working #780.
- Fix channels being unnecessarily recycled on disconnect #774.
- Fix results screen not loading for some users #765.
- The log overlay now works as intended (Ctrl+F10) #721.
- There may be slight frame drops when switching between some game screens. This will be polished over time. Optimisation is not yet our main goal.