Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
- New skip button design #801.
- Visual fixes for OSD when displaying audio device names #803.
- Add setting checkbox to toggle debug logs #802.
- Basic mania beatmap conversion framework #788.
- Fix audio beginning to play when potentially paused due to window becoming unfocused #799.
- Fix audio seeking unnecessarily when entering play mode in certain cases #797.
- Add support for searching beatmap author at song select #796.
- Fixes for auto mod not hitting stacks of notes correctly on certain maps #787.
- Fix incorrect handling of scheduled task cancelling when many cancels are issued in a short span #731.
- Fix control key not working for some textbox shortcuts where it should #728.
- Fix mouse cursor visually sticking to the edge of the game window (again) #727.
- There may be slight frame drops when switching between some game screens. This will be polished over time. Optimisation is not yet our main goal.