Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
Changes since last release
- Add basic framework required to implement mania note input #826 (smoogipooo)
- Mania pattern changes #822 (smoogipooo)
- Move spinner colours to local definition for now #821 (peppy)
- Allow for solutions where the osu repository isn't at the solution level #818 (Jorolf)
- Update spinner colours #817 (peppy)
- Abstract out SectionsContainer from Settings #815 (huoyaoyuan)
- Various song select fixes #814 (MrTheMake)
- Do not pause a running replay if the window is not focused #813 (MrTheMake)
- Make PlaylistItem use Paragraphs #808 (DrabWeb)
- Mod buttons now have tooltips #807 (DrabWeb)
- Mania hitobject object conversion is mostly complete #800 (smoogipooo)
- There may be slight frame drops when switching between some game screens. This will be polished over time. Optimisation is not yet our main goal.