Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
Changes since last release
- Add basic framework required to implement mania note input #826 (smoogipooo)
- Mania pattern changes #822 (smoogipooo)
- Move spinner colours to local definition for now #821 (peppy)
- Allow for solutions where the osu repository isn't at the solution level #818 (Jorolf)
- Update spinner colours #817 (peppy)
- Abstract out SectionsContainer from Settings #815 (huoyaoyuan)
- Various song select fixes #814 (MrTheMake)
- Do not pause a running replay if the window is not focused #813 (MrTheMake)
- Make PlaylistItem use Paragraphs #808 (DrabWeb)
- Mod buttons now have tooltips #807 (DrabWeb)
- Mania hitobject object conversion is mostly complete #800 (smoogipooo)
- There may be slight frame drops when switching between some game screens. This will be polished over time. Optimisation is not yet our main goal.