Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
Changes since last release
CHeck out my blog post on this build for more detailed information.
- Taiko visual improvements #836.
- User panel implementation #825.
- osu!direct design is implemented (and you can call it up), but not hooked up to the API yet #805.
- Logo beat sync adjustments #843.
- Fix negative beatIndex NewBeat events not being correctly fired #841.
- Animate osu! logo with playing beatmap #833.
- Menu flashes #812.
- Fix song select scheduled beatmap change task not being canceled #842.
- Beat sync container improvements #831.
- Split out ControlPoints into more specific types #830.
- Read menu music from osz resource #832.
- There may be slight frame drops when switching between some game screens. This will be polished over time. Optimisation is not yet our main goal.