Filebeat Zabbix Template
Zabbix plugin for basic monitoring a "filebeat" daemon.
Alert with a trigger when:
- "filebeat" daemon is not active;
- "filebeat" version is changed;
- no data about "filebeat" daemon status or version.
- Linux OS on a filebeat node with zabbix agent installed;
- Zabbix-server v.3.4. or greater.
This only needs to be setup on the filebeat node and zabbix-server.
Copy filebeat.conf to conf.d or add UserParameter to your agent config.
Import the filebeat.xml template (supports zabbix v.3.4 and greater).
Add node to the newly imported template.
This is a very little and basic plugin. I just wanted to share this if you also need a handy and simple plugin to check some filebeat info.
This plugin is published under GNU General Public License v3.0. Feel free to use and modify this as you need.
Copyright (©) pr0sto, 2018