The result table.
Homework 1 (08.09 - 22.09):
- (4 points) Heapsort (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heapsort).
- (2 points) Maximum sum on paths from a root to leaves in a binary tree.
- (2 points) Generalized method for top-down tree traversal.
- (4 points) The Peano arithmetic (+, -, *, ^) in an object-oriented manner.
Homework 2 (15.09 - 29.09):
- (4 points) Previous homework using Unit tests and Gradle.
- (4 points) The computer network assignment from the spring term.
Homework 3 (22.09 - 06.10):
- (4 points) An AVL tree class (insertion, deletion, search). A pretty printer, which output reflects a tree structure. A lot of unit tests.
Homework 4 (29.09 - 13.10):
- (4 points) An set interface class (insertion, deletion, search, union, intersection). Two implementations of this interface: an AVL tree, an hash table. You are welcome to make a map interface and its implementations instead of a set.
Homework 5 (13.10 - 27.10):
In this homework you can use whatever you want for organizing concurrency.
- (2 points) A parallel increment without synchronization.
- (3 points) A parallel mergesort.
Homework 6 (20.10 - 03.11):
- (4 points) The tic-tac-toe game. Console and GUI interfaces. Tests for logical and console interface parts.
- (8 points) The same task as 1st one, but on an infinity field.
- (4 points) Code review of 1st task.
Homework 7 (27.10 - 10.11):
- (4 points) A generic abstract class of an ordered list. It should implement
Comparable. Two implementations: with arrays and with lists. Custom
equals()methods must be implemented. You can't use containers from the standard library, except ordinary arrays. This task must be solved on Java.
- (2 point) Rewrite previous task on Kotlin using data classes.
Homework 8 (03.11 - 17.11):
- (4 points) An
Iterableimplementation for containers from the problem 4.1.
Homework 9 (17.11 - 01.12):
- (2 points) An interpreter for Brainfuck. It must be able to get text of a Brainfuck program and interpret it. One of tests should be hello world program.
- (6 points) A compiler from Brainfuck to JVM. It must be able to get text of a Brainfuck program and generate an appropriate .class file. One of tests should be hello world program.
- (2 points) A compiler form Petooh to JVM. Same rules.
- ** (8 points) A converter from an ASCII text to a short Brainfuck program, which prints this text. The best work is going to be awarded.
- (4 points) Code review of 1st task. It should be completed till 24.11.