A lightweight and simple ontology to reconcile and trace knowledge in pharmacogenomics (PGx).
PGxO is also available on the NCBO BioPortal.
Documentation is available in the
- pgxo.html: HTML documentation of PGxO
- pgxo-overview.pdf: Figure presenting PGxO main concepts and relations.
- mapp1.owl: Mappings from PGxO to four ontologies related to PGx (SO-PHARM, PO, PHARE and Genomic CDS).
- mapp2.owl: Mappings from PGxO to three large spectrum ontologies (MeSH, NCIt and SNOMED CT).
- MIRO.md: Minimum Information for the Reporting of an Ontology (MIRO) associated with PGxO.
- pgxo_with_instances.owl: An instantiated version of PGxO.
- global-fig.pdf: Global figure presenting the instantiation of PGxO.
PGxO is under Creative Commons BY NC 4.0.
- Monnin, P., Jonquet, C., Legrand, J., Napoli, A., & Coulet, A. (2017, October). PGxO: A very lite ontology to reconcile pharmacogenomic knowledge units. In Methods, tools & platforms for Personalized Medicine in the Big Data Era. Link
- Monnin, P., Legrand, J., Husson, G., Ringot, P., Tchechmedjiev, A., Jonquet, C., Napoli, A., & Coulet, A. (2018). PGxO and PGxLOD: a reconciliation of pharmacogenomic knowledge of various provenances, enabling further comparison. bioRxiv, 390971. Link
PGxO is supported by the PractiKPharma project (http://practikpharma.loria.fr/), funded by the French National Research Agency (ANR) under grant ANR-15-CE23-0028.