Stash2Slack (for Bitbucket Server)
Plugin subscribes to Bitbucket Server events and send notifications to Slack channels.
Currently the following events are supported:
- PullRequestActivity - Event that is raised when an activity is created for a pull request.
- RepositoryPushEvent - Event that is raised when a user pushes one or more refs to a repository
Grab the latest release, and upload it to your stash instance on the manage addons page.
You need to create an incoming web hook in slack. That will give you the hook url and the default channel name. Notifications will go to the defaul slack channel, unless you override them in the configuration for a given repository.
You can enter the webhook url in the global settings. Just go to http://your.stash.host/plugins/servlet/slack-global-settings/admin and edit the hook url.
The global settings can be set up for both push notifications and for pull requests. Then, for each repository those settings can be overriden if needed.
Pull requests can be further filtered by events (opened, commented, etc). Also, notifications can be verbose, compact or minimal to slack.
Stash2Slack is built using Atlassian SDK, here's some info on that...
Here are the SDK commands you'll use immediately:
- atlas-run -- installs this plugin into the product and starts it on localhost
- atlas-debug -- same as atlas-run, but allows a debugger to attach at port 5005
- atlas-cli -- after atlas-run or atlas-debug, opens a Maven command line window: - 'pi' reinstalls the plugin into the running product instance
- atlas-help -- prints description for all commands in the SDK
Full documentation is always available at: