Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Branch name based slack channel selection. The format must be:
- Icon emoji added to the text if nonempty only for push events (note that icon url does not work).
- Trimmed white spaces for hook name to avoid issues
- pluginsettings was throwing errors on empty string values, fixed.
- new feature: master bot name override, icon emoji and icon url override
- trimmed the hook url (whitespace issues won't happen)
New features in 2.0.0:
- Updated stash2slack plugin for Atlasssian Bitbucket Server. This release is not working anymore with older stash releases (stash 3). Please upgrade to Bitbucket Server.
In v1.6, we have added a global channel name setting as well among with other settings (hook url was there already). However, we wanted the channel name and hook url behave the same, e.g.: if local hook url overrides the global one (that is, it is non-empty), it should not matter that the override flag is enabled, it should use the local settings. This was behaving incorrectly with the channel name setting in v1.6, now we fixed that.
New features in 1.6:
- Add global configuration for notifications (#15): Now you have the ability to configure all options globally, and override them locally, if you wish. There is a new flag locally that turns on the override option. Also note that it is not required to enable the flag if you just want to override the channel name or hook url. However, you HAVE to edit the channel name if you enable the override flag (for hook url, this is still not needed).
- Verbose, Compact and Minimal notification levels for pull requests as well (#16)