- Promise 31 Generic Promises For TypeScript
- ScanRat 15 ScanRat - PEG Parser Combinators for F# with support for Left Recursion and Memoization
- CrossUI 9 A Portable .NET Drawing API focused on Instant Test Feedback
- Dialog 5 Declarative, code-driven user interfaces and applications in F#. Inspired by React.
- Bricks 4 Experimental F# computation expressions and combinators for lazy incremental computation.
Repositories contributed to
- skrusty/AsterNET.ARI 15 AsterNET.ARI is an incubation project and addition to the AsterNET framework for .NET. It allows you to develop against Stasis ARI for Asterisk using the .NET framework.
- VisualCrypt/VisualCrypt 3 VisualCrypt
- paulcbetts/SaveAllTheTime 61 SaveAllTheTime makes it so you never commit files to Git without saving ever again
- nessos/FsPickler 152 A fast serializer for .NET objects
Contributions in the last year 808 total Feb 11, 2015 – Feb 11, 2016
Longest streak 13 days December 6 – December 18
Current streak 5 days February 7 – February 11
- Pushed 36 commits to pragmatrix/MassConvert Feb 8 – Feb 11
- Pushed 3 commits to pragmatrix/FunToolbox Feb 5 – Feb 10
- Pushed 1 commit to pragmatrix/IVR Feb 9
- Pushed 1 commit to paulcbetts/SaveAllTheTime Feb 7
- Pushed 3 commits to pragmatrix/BuildOnSave Feb 7
1 Pull Request
- Merged #48 Files are not saved, because the "FullPath" Property throws an exception when a virtual folder is present in the project.
11 Issues reported
- Open #11 Don't process changes of unrelated files.
- Closed #10 If a directory is not accessible, MC stops and fails, even with --brave.
- Open #9 Develop robust FileSystem tests.
- Open #8 Implement proper Logging.
- Open #7 Rename --run to --fast
- Open #6 Make --brave the default and --coward a command line option.
- Open #5 Fail when a file that should be deleted can not be found.
- Open #4 Add license
- Open #3 Add documentation
- Open #2 Notify the user when a batch of changes is complete
- Open #1 Properly support multiple file extensions