Resume of Prahlad Yeri
(A copy of this Resume is available online at https://github.com/prahladyeri/resume)
- Over 10 years of experience in analysis, design, development, implementation and management of full life cycle commercial applications.
- Strong programming skills, ability to analyse and design requirements and a practical approach towards software design and development.
- Functional experience includes development of desktop, web and mobile apps in various domains including Finance & Inventory, Payroll and Telecom.
- MCA from Sikkim Manipal University (June, 2007)
- MA (Economics), Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (April, 2003)
- Diploma in Information Systems Management (DISM) from APTECH (March, 1998)
- Certificate course in Oracle and Visual Basic from SSI in (Dec, 2000)
|Web Development||5+ years||Python, PHP, Flask, Django, Wordpress, Drupal, HTML/CSS/JS, Bootstrap|
|Mobile Development||2 years||Java, Android Studio|
|Desktop Development||10+ years||Tkinter, C#, VB.NET, WinForms, VB6|
|Title/Position||Name of Employer||Location||Duration|
|Freelance Programmer||Self Employed||Work From Home||Presently Working|
|Associate Tech Specialist||Tech Mahindra Ltd.||Pune||7 years|
|Executive (Computers)||Transpek Silox Industry Ltd.||Baroda||10 months|
|Programmer Analyst||Danke Electricals Ltd.||Baroda||2 years|
Work Experience And Projects
Freelance Software Developer (Dec 2013 – Present)
- Ongoing Software Development on Fiverr/Freelancer.com/Upwork.
- Back end development using Python, PHP and various frameworks like Flask, Django, Symfony and CodeIgniter.
- Extensive use of libraries and APIs.
- Extensive use of packaging tools like pip, composer, npm, apt, etc.
- Extensive use of DevOps tools like git, ssh/sftp, vim, docker, nginx/apache, etc.
- Familiarity with linux commands and linux distros.
Tech Mahindra Ltd. (7 years)
- As a lead developer, manage the development and delivery of all user stories.
- Interact with design & testing teams and provide inputs.
- Acquaint with the latest in Network-Engineer and ArcGIS - API and programming.
- Understand and analyze the requirements from component designers.
- Prepare and provide estimates with task-lists to project managers.
- Carefully design the unit-test cases to ensure that each acceptance-criteria is covered.
- Preparation of Show-and-Tell PPTs and explain the functionality to planners.
- Calculating the Function-Points for the applications developed.
- Preparation of DB-scripts and Release-Notes, liaise with Environment and Build teams.
- Bug fixing and maintenance at each usage cycle of the tool – from CST to production.
Transpek Silox Industry Ltd. (10 months)
As Executive (Computers), was involved in the design and development of various commercial systems using Visual Basic 6.x and MS SQL Server.
Danke Electricals Ltd. (2 years)
As Programmer Analyst, was involved in the design and development of various commercial systems using Visual Basic 6.x and Oracle 8.x.
See my Github profile for details.
Workshops and Training Programs Attended
- BT Security Policy - Annual Checklist (Tech Mahindra, June 2013)
- The BT Undertakings Code of Practice (Tech Mahindra, October 2013)
- Assertiveness: (Tech Mahindra Internal Training, August 2007)
- Communication Skills: (Tech Mahindra Internal Training, March 2007)
- Agile Overview: (Tech Mahindra Internal Training, March 2007)
- Process Training (Tech Mahindra Internal Training, December 2006)
- eSecurity: (Tech Mahindra Internal Training, December 2006)
- Cookie Award for performance twice in eCoRepair & PIPeR projects (Tech Mahindra).
- Valuable-Team-Player Award for performance in PIPeR project (Tech Mahindra).
- Internet, Reading, Blogging, Programming, Meditation, Spirituality.