pull-requeston GH Enterprise project branch without upstream
- ensure Content-Length for POST requests
- handle pull requests from private repos
- support branches with slashes in their name
- display server errors when creating pullrequest fails
- support GitHub Enterprise via multiple whitelisted host names
- GitHub remote urls don't have to necessarily end in ".git"
git init -g
- authenticate all API requests, helps dealing with private repos
- ensure periods are allowed in repository names
- fix am/apply commands if TMPDIR environment variable isn't set
- lock down standalone script to system ruby
- don't try to use command output pager on Windows
- opt in for HTTPS:
git config hub.protocol https
- improve detecting upstream configuration ("tracking" branches)
hub applynow downloads GitHub patches same as
hub create <name>to explicitly name a repository
- switch API communication to HTTPS
- better handling of API HTTP exceptions
- replace two dots (
sha1..sha2) with three for ranges in
- avoid ugly error & stack trace when git is not found on the system
git push remote1,remote2without branch name pushes the current branch
browsecommand for current repo with no tracking setup
- preserve global flags to git such as
- true cross-platform command detection and browser launcher
amstrips extra path from pull reqs URLs such as "pull/42/files"
- Fixed permissions on
- gem renamed from
- support git aliases
browse/comparefor wiki repos
- gracefully handle HTTP errors in
hub amsupports Gist URLs
clonecommand doesn't get confused by mixed arguments
- compensate for GitHub switch to HTTPS
hub am: cherry-pick pull request and commit URLs
- support multiple URLs for a single remote
- Bugfix: ensure that internal ruby methods can't pretend to be git commands
- Bugfix: don't show help when
--html-pathflags are used
- Support for
- Eliminate some ruby warnings
- Added new
- Added support for
- Bugfix: Don't try multiple git commands on a non-git dir when grabbing remote
- Bugfix: Adding remotes when no remotes exist
- bugfix: cherry picking of commit URL
- bugfix: git init -g
- Tracking branches awareness
git browsesubpages (e.g.
git browse repo issues)
git fetch <fork>adds new remotes if missing
cherry-picksupports GitHub commit URLs and "user@sha" notation
hub comparecommand - Thanks joshthecoder!
hub forkcommand - Thanks Mislav!
hub remotefor repos with -, /, etc
hub remote -f name(for real this time)
- Bugfix: zsh quoting [thommay]
hub remote -f name
hub browsewith no arguments uses the current repo.
- `hub submodule add user/repo directory
hub remote add rtomayko/tilt
remote add -p origin rtomayko/tilt
- Fixed zshell git completion / aliasing -
hub alias zsh.
hub remote originshortcut. Assumes your GitHub login.
hub browsecommand for opening a repo in a browser.
hub standalonefor installation of standalone via RubyGems
- Bugfix: Don't run hub standalone in standalone mode
git cloneflags are now passed through.
git clonewith url and path works.
- Bugfix: basename call
- Bugfix: Check for local directories before cloning
- Respected GIT_PAGER and core.pager
- Ruby 1.9 fixes
- Respect git behavior when pager is empty string
git pushmulti-remote support
- Use the origin url to find the repo name
- Fix inaccuracy in man page
- Better help arrangement
- Bugfix: Path problems in standalone.rb
- Bugfix: Standalone not loaded by default
- Fixed README typos
- Better standalone install line
- Added man page
hub help hub
- Fixed gem problems
- First release