Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release includes the following
- Modified the caching logic, to work better with DFP & MoPub
- Fixed the impressions count logic for PBM
- Removed deprecated API's of PBM registration of AdUnits
Prebid Server is Switching to OpenRTB Endpoint.
Ability to switch host of prebid server
Batch calls to prebid server
DFP uses local cache to serve winning bid, while MoPub uses server cache
This release updates the bid expiry behavior to align with Android. The new expected behavior for iOS is as follows:
- When bid responses are saved, the expiry time on those bid responses is set to 4 minutes 30 seconds.
- Every 30 seconds poll will check all ad units for expired bids.
- If there was a bid for that ad unit and that bid is expired, start a new auction in Prebid Server.
- On MoPub or DFP autorefresh, send any cached bids to MoPub / DFP line items and start a new auction.
- When setBidKeywords API is called, set any cached bids on ad unit and start a new auction.
This release contains a critical fix for a crash as well as a small bug fix
- Fixes NSGenericException crash from version 0.0.3
- Fixes user default gender bug