Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
…… (#647) * Sets a config file name so we can redirect to non-existent file for tests * Better handling of tests * fixes mismatched name
* Made some changes to support VAST cacheing. * Implemented vastxml cacheing. * Fixed JSON in markdown. * Added endpoint contract tests. * Removed redundant line.
* initial checkin of sovrn adapter * some adapter updates from testing sort bids by price so multiple sovrn tags in a unit can function properly * User sync url/params updates * sovrn adapter unit tests * Updates to pass validation * Add Headers * secure * Tests for headers * fix pixel endpoint params * Fix test for new pixel ep * fix test after os change * add info.yaml * test no cookies behavior & adapter names * Add test for nocontent & notfound responses * remove semicolon * Add Sovrn adapter Refactoring sovrn adapter to follow new OpenRtb compatibility guidelines * Review comments * couple more changes * Review comments, test fixes * format fix * Align field names with OpenRTB spec * Moved the info.yaml to the new spot. * Fixed build errors. * gdpr support for sovrn * Delete debug * This change, along with our internal updates should solve 574 * don't include bid in response if adm parsing errored * Switch tagid param to lowercase, since this is what clientside uses and because its what openrtb uses.
* Banner impression update to look for only top one * making a copy of bid request to work on * Copying banner object to update * Fixing issue with impression copy * Updating error statement
* Commented out the broken test. * Use SkipNow() rather than commenting out the test.
* Added lots more race condition tests. Fixed a race condition. * Removed a test I didnt mean to add.