Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
We are happy to provide you with a new release of preCICE.
This release features as the main (user visible) changes:
- Update of build procedure for python bindings (see
precice/src/bindings/python/README.mdfor instructions). Note: you do not have to add
PYTHONPATHmanually anymore, if you want to use it in your adapter. Python should be able to find it automatically.
- Make naming of log files consistent, following the pattern
- Enable boost.geometry based preallocation. Speeds up initialization of PetRBF based mapping.
- Actions can now specify a
MeshRequirement, such as the
- Many events have been reworked and are now uniformly named.
- There is a
syncModefor events (for detailed performance measurements), configurable and off by default.