tumboard: Keyboard shortcuts for Tumblr dashboard
Tumblr dashboard already has several shortcuts, namely j and k. Those two alone, however, are wholly insufficient, so I created this simple extension to add a heap of convenient keyboard shortcuts for Tumblr.
Download and double-click!
List of keyboard shortcuts:
- h: Display this help box.
- D: Go back to page 1 of dashboard.
- j: Scroll down a post. Prepend with a number to scroll down more than 1 post, or with 0 to scroll to bottom.
- J: Scroll down 100 units. Prepend with a number to scroll down a multiple of 100 units, or with 0 to scroll to bottom.
- k: Scroll up a post. Prepend with a number to scroll up more than 1 post, or with 0 to scroll to top of page.
- K: Scroll up 100 units. Prepend with a number to scroll up a multiple of 100 units, or with 0 to scroll to top.
- i: Scroll to post currently selected.
- l: Like/heart a post.
- r: Reblog a post.
- R: Reply to post (if applicable).
- n: Show post's notes.
- e: Expand thumbnails, album arts, and inline images.
- o: Display permalink (for copying).
- O: Open permalink in a new window/tab.
TODO: How to navigate to a specific page on the dashboard (so that we can
input '5D' to go to page 5)?
http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/5 does not point
to page 5 relative to the page you're on, but relative to the newest post.
List of supported browsers:
- Safari (tested on 5.1.1 in Lion).
- Google Chrome (tested on Chrome 15.0.874.106 in Lion).
tumboard is released under the BSD license, available here.
Who am I?
My name is Tom, and I'm a fabulous cat. Meow! Icons for tumboard by uncreativeboi, an uncreative boy who happens to be rather creative.