PreEmptive Protection Dotfuscator Professional Samples
This repo contains samples that demonstrate configuring PreEmptive Protection Dotfuscator Professional for various types of .NET applications. The samples in this repo are each organized into their own directory. For sample-specific instructions, refer to the the README in each sample's directory.
Samples in this repo
The following samples are available in this repo:
- GettingStarted accompanies the Protect Your App page in the Dotfuscator User Guide and is useful if you are looking to quickly protect your Visual Studio project with Dotfuscator.
- ASP.NET Core demonstrates using Dotfuscator on ASP.NET Core applications.
- Reflection uses renaming rules to fix issues that occur when using Dotfuscator with applications that make use of dynamic class loading and method invocation.
- Serialization demonstrates using Dotfuscator in an application that makes use of serialized objects that must be exchanged with non-obfuscated code.
- MauiApp1 demonstrates using Dotfuscator on MAUI applications.
This repo has tags that correspond to the earliest Dotfuscator Professional version number the samples are compatible with.
Samples in other repos
Samples for integrating and configuring Dotfuscator protection for Xamarin apps can be found in the following repos:
- protected-bugsweeper demonstrates integrating Dotfuscator into the build process for a Xamarin app and then enhancing the protection applied by Dotfuscator. This sample demonstrates protecting a Xamarin app with Tamper Checks and responding to a tampered Android app.
- protected-TodoAzureAuth accompanies Detect and Respond to Rooted Android Devices from Xamarin Apps. This sample demonstrates protecting a Xamarin app with Root Checks and the different methods for responding to a rooted Android device.
Samples for protecting applications with Checks can be found in the following repos: