HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Clone this wiki locally
The documentation below is for the previous version of Sqwidget, which has since been rewritten with a new architecture and API. The documentation is kept for reference only.
These pages provide detailed information to get you started with sqwidget. Firstly, if you haven't already, take a look at the Sqwidget readme for an overview of the project.
- Sqwidget Tutorial - A getting started guide
- Using Sqwidget - A quickstart guide for using sqwidget to build a simple widget
- Sqwidget Templating - How to use the templating system
- Sqwidget Controller API - API reference for sqwidget
- Sqwidget Configuration - Global configuration options for sqwidget
- Developing Sqwidgets - Useful tips when developing sqwidgets
- Sqwidget Loading sequence - An overview of the initialisation process
- Samples - See a few sqwidget widgets
- Plugins - Real-world examples of plugins/projects that use sqwidget
The following wiki pages are still under development. Although unfinished, they may provide helpful information.
If you have anything to add to these pages, please do.