Clone this wiki locally
The documentation below is for the previous version of Sqwidget, which has since been rewritten with a new architecture and API. The documentation is kept for reference only.
Welcome to the Sqwidget wiki.
These pages provide detailed information to get you started with sqwidget. Firstly, if you haven't already, take a look at the Sqwidget readme for an overview of the project.
- Sqwidget Tutorial - A getting started guide
- Using Sqwidget - A quickstart guide for using sqwidget to build a simple widget
- Sqwidget Templating - How to use the templating system
- Sqwidget Controller API - API reference for sqwidget
- Sqwidget Configuration - Global configuration options for sqwidget
- Developing Sqwidgets - Useful tips when developing sqwidgets
- Sqwidget Loading sequence - An overview of the initialisation process
- Samples - See a few sqwidget widgets
- Plugins - Real-world examples of plugins/projects that use sqwidget
Pages under development:
The following wiki pages are still under development. Although unfinished, they may provide helpful information.
If you have anything to add to these pages, please do.