esGLUT is a tiny GLUT implementation which initializes OpenGL-ES 2 as-well as handle keyboard and mouse events.
esGLUT was first created to build a Windows emulator of the WebGL and GLUT features supported by Emscripten (http://emscripten.org) ; as such it should serve as a convenient base to build portable OpenGL-ES2/WebGL applications.
Binaries of OpenGL ES 2 for Windows are provided as pre-built binaries of the Angleproject (http://code.google.com/p/angleproject/).
esGLUT is MIT licensed, see the LICENSE section.
The following authors have all licensed their contributions to esGLUT under the licensing terms detailed in the LICENSE section.
- Pierre Renaux firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively welcome your pull requests.
To contribute submit a pull request and add your name & email to the AUTHORS section of this file. We will not accept contributions if your name & email isn't added to the AUTHORS section as it serves as proof of acknowledgement that you have read and accepted the contribution terms described below.
- The term "contribution" means any source code, object code, patch, tool, sample, graphic, specification, manual, documentation, or any other material posted or submitted by you to the project.
- With respect to any worldwide copyrights, or copyright applications and
registrations, in your contribution:
- you assign to us joint ownership through your contribution, and to the extent that such assignment is or becomes invalid, ineffective or unenforceable, through your contribution you grant to us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, no-charge, royalty-free, unrestricted license to exercise all rights under those copyrights. This includes, at our option, the right to sublicense these same rights to third parties through multiple levels of sublicensees or other licensing arrangements;
- you agree that each of us can do all things in relation to your contribution as if each of us were the sole owners, and if one of us makes a derivative work of your contribution, the one who makes the derivative work (or has it made) will be the sole owner of that derivative work;
- you agree that you will not assert any moral rights in your contribution against us, our licensees or transferees;
- you agree that we may register a copyright in your contribution and exercise all ownership rights associated with it; and
- you agree that neither of us has any duty to consult with, obtain the consent of, pay, or give an accounting to the other for any use or distribution of your contribution.
- With respect to any patents you own, or that you can license without payment to any third party, through your contribution you grant to us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, no-charge, royalty-free license to: make, have made, use, sell, offer to sell, import, and otherwise transfer your contribution in whole or in part, alone or in combination with or included in any product, work or materials arising out of the project to which your contribution was submitted, and at our option, to sublicense these same rights to third parties through multiple levels of sublicensees or other licensing arrangements.
- Except as set out above, you keep all right, title, and interest in your contribution. The rights that you grant to us under these terms are effective on the date you first submitted a contribution to us.
- With respect to your contribution, you represent that it is an original work and that you can legally grant the rights set out in these terms; it does not to the best of your knowledge violate any third party's copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other intellectual property rights; and you are authorized to accept this agreement on behalf of your company (if your contribution is on behalf of a company).
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2013 esGLUT, see the AUTHORS section.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.