- brakeman 2,318 A static analysis security vulnerability scanner for Ruby on Rails applications
- inject-some-sql 68 Have fun injecting SQL into a Ruby on Rails application!
- brat 25 Brat is a little language for people who don't like to be told what to do.
- the_little_streamer 14 A little Sinatra application to stream your music
- kams 12 Kams is a Ruby MUD server which can be used to create and run online text-based worlds.
Repositories contributed to
- seattlerb/ruby_parser 239
- rubysec/ruby-advisory-db 231 A database of vulnerable Ruby Gems
- rubybib/rubybib.org 15 The Ruby Bibliography
- kernelsauce/turbo 175 Turbo is a framework built for LuaJIT 2 and Linux to simplify the task of building fast and scalable network applications. It uses a event-driven, non-blocking, no thread design to deliver excellen…
- harvesthq/chosen 17,092 Chosen is a library for making long, unwieldy select boxes more friendly.
Contributions in the last year 620 total Mar 1, 2014 – Mar 1, 2015
Longest streak 16 days March 19 – April 3
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 3 commits to presidentbeef/brat Feb 24 – Feb 28
- Pushed 9 commits to presidentbeef/brakeman Feb 23 – Feb 25
4 Pull Requests
- Closed #178 Add line numbers from block comments =begin/=end
- Merged #627 Reduce regex DoS dupes
- Merged #626 Better render path information for templates
- Merged #625 Remove URI.escape from HTML report with GitHub repo url