Jekyll powered website for the MyGov Presidential Innovation Fellows Project.
- Static Pages
- RSS Feed
- Site Search
- SEO Optimized
- Twitter Widget
- GitHub Widget
- Disqus comments
- Responsive design
Each post can have the following attributes, as defined in the YAML header. If using Prose.io, the values will be automatically generated.
- Title - Human-readable title for the post. Will appear within the
<title>tag, and in the SEO and open graph meta information.
- Description - Human-readable short description. Should be approximately the length of a tweet. Will appear in the seo and open graph meta.
- Author - The name of the author
- Layout - the layout to use, either post or default
- Robots - Arguments to pass as robots meta, default none, possibly
- Comments - Whether comments are enabled for the given post, either true or false, defaults to true
- Category - Category or categories
- Tags - Tag or tags
To use locally, once jekyll is installed,
cd into the repo directory and run the command
jekyll --url http://localhost:4000
All contributors retain the original copyright to their code, but by contributing to this project, grant a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable license to all users under the terms of the MIT License.
This project constitutes an original work of the United States Government.