Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Update pressbooks-build-tools to 1.4.3: 9cbecf4
- Option to prompt for authentication to confirm matching with existing user on initial LTI launch (#36): #47
- Common Cartridge strings, validation: #48
- Bump izumi-kun/lti to 1.1.7: #34
- Pressbooks LTI Provider 1.2.0 requires Pressbooks 5.7.0
- Refactor code to respect Pressbooks coding standards 1.0.0
- Add localization support
- Fix an issue with GitHub updater not always working
- Update Common Cartridge to work with Pressbooks 5.7 Exports page: #31
- Update dependencies to latest versions:
- Update izumi-kun/lti to version 1.1.4
- Fix read_and_close session option for LTI endpoints
- Bump minimum PHP to 7.1
- Switch to Pressbooks Coding Standards
- Switch to wp dist-archive for release build
- Update izumi-kun/lti to version 1.1.3
- Add network option to (dis)allow books overrides.
- Add option to show all export versions.
- Tweak CC files for Blackboard compatibility.
- Use email prefix as login name, store LTI ID in user meta.
- Fix GitHub Updater
- Update izumi-kun/lti to version 1.1.2
- Allow deep links with Candela style LTI launch URLs like root/format/lti/BOOK_ID?page_id=123
- Update izumi-kun/lti to version 1.1.0
- Fix relative URL for Tool icon.
- Update WP role when authenticating over LTI.
- Fix build.