PLEASE NOTE: this will be our last release published on WordPress.org. Future updates will be delivered via GitHub releases. To facilitate this process, you can install the GitHub Updater plugin.
- Feature: The redistribution option from Pressbooks Textbook, which allows a book administrator to share the latest export files of their book on the webbook cover page, has been migrated into Pressbooks and can be found under (Network) Settings -> Sharing and Privacy. Many thanks to @bdolor for developing this feature (and fixing a display bug in our implementation of it).
- Feature: Luther and all child themes now support searching within webbooks.
- Feature: The Pressbooks.com promotion on book covers can now be hidden using the
- Enhancement: Hypothesis has been added to the supported plugins list, and the supported plugins list is now built more intelligently.
- Enhancement: The hard-coded default theme for new books has been replaced by the following logic: 1. Use
PB_BOOK_THEME (if set); 2. Use
WP_DEFAULT_THEME (if set); 3. Use Luther.
- Enhancement: Added the
pressbooks_register_theme_directory action to support the registration of custom theme directores by third-party developers (props to @bdolor).
- Enhancement: Added support for testing PrinceXML's built-in PDF profile support by setting the
PB_PDF_PROFILE constant to the desired profile.
- Enhancement: Refactored generic shortcodes to allow testing and test were written for them.
- Enhancement: Switched from internal fork to dev-master of gridonic/princexmlphp and switched to versioned copy of pressbooks/saxonhe.
- Enhancement: The
\Pressbooks\Modules\ThemeOptions class now supports the registration of custom tags by third-party developers.
- Fix: Removed a leftover conditional check for the
accessibility_fontsize option in webbooks (props to @bdolor for the bug report).
- Fix: Internal links to parts now work in XHTML, PDF and EPUB exports.
- Fix: Fixed some incorrect color values in the mobile admin bar.
- Fix: Fixed a misplaced comment in the conditional check for IE 9 in Pressbooks Book (props to @chrillep).
- Fix: Fixed a bug where protocol-relative images would not be exported properly in EPUB (props to @bdolor).