This page documents ideas people had for good pretalx plugins – feel free to take ideas up for plugin development or add new ideas of your own!
- Allow reviewers to express their confidence in their score
- Integrate with pretix
- GPG support
- Blog plugin for an event blog
- Static pages plugin for additional event pages
- Query builder to send emails to a very specific circle of people
- Print speaker badges
- Twitter integration
- Fediverse integration
Draft of settings:
- Enable twitter integration: true/false, global setting enabling/disabling the other settings
- Show "share on twitter" buttons: true/false
- Twitter nick and hashtag: This is required for better sharing integration
- Send tweets when talks start: true/false
- Talk-tweeter template: string with placeholders and a defined order in which the placeholders are dropped. Since this is kinda hard, we might have to stick with just a language selection for now.
- Send tweets when a new schedule version is released: true/false
- Twitter credentials for scheduled tweets: an account and access codes will need to be stored if scheduled tweets are used
- Ask speakers for twitter username: true/false
- Offer submitters to tweet "I have just submitted a talk to": true/false
- Tweet other special events (CfP countdown on days 7, 1, 0.5, 0; CfP open, Event end). It might be best to provide editable templates for this, aswell.
- Tweet schedule changes
- Youtube plugin in the same vein of the media-ccc-de plugin. Learn from EMF how to use the Youtube API