pretix plugin that allows you to prepare a cart and share it with a customer.
If you like to contribute to this project, you are very welcome to do so. If you have any questions in the process, please do not hesitate to ask us.
Please note that we have a Code of Conduct in place that applies to all project contributions, including issues, pull requests, etc.
- Make sure that you have a working pretix development setup.
- Clone this repository. I prefer to clone it inside my pretix repository at
/local/pretix-cartshare. This is not a submodule, just a second repository cloned within the working directory of the first one, but ignored by the first outer repository. This is not really pretty, but in my experiences it eases some tasks in terms of tooling and IDE support.
- Activate the virtual environment you use for pretix development.
python setup.py developwithin this directory to register this application with pretix's plugin registry.
- Restart your local pretix server. You can now use the plugin from this repository for your events!
makewithin this directory to compile translations.
- Restart your local pretix server. You can now use the plugin from this repository for your events by enabling it in the 'plugins' tab in the settings.
Copyright 2016 Raphael Michel
Released under the terms of the Apache License 2.0