Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
First of all thanks for the crazy amount of interest shown in this project. I really did not expect what almost 70 stars for a tool I built to avoid repetitive typing. Nevertheless I'm glad you're all here!
Today's update brings a few structural changes to make the tool even better to use, as well as a new command!
grumpyconfig setting to disable colored output
logscommand to quickly pull up nginx error logs
- Added update command to easily update to new versions
- Moved config file to
~/.jinxdirectory, so we can keep track of other files as well.
Ahoy! This is the first public release of my command line wrapper for nginx. It's a scary moment to send your baby out into the wild. I hope you all enjoy
This release supports all of the following commands.
- start - start nginx service
- restart - restart nginx service
- stop - stop nginx service
- site activate [--restart|-r] - activate a site
- site deactivate [--restart|-r] - deactivate a site
- site delete [--yes|-y] - delete a site
- site create [<template>] - create a site from template
- site edit - edit a site .conf file with editor
- config - get config value from ~/.jinxrc
- config - set config value in ~/.jinxrc