Demonstrate the technology for Chat Bot / ChatOps potential business, using Go implementation using the RTM (Real Time Messaging) API by Slack.
- Track how many points you have based on reactions your peers give to your messages
- Track what messages in the channel are most upvoted to quickly have a recap of the day
- Leaderboard functionality showing the top N or bottom M users based on ranking
- Analytics features such as the mean score of the organization as well as per individual
- Trivial ranking algorithm based on which reaction you get to your message
- Create a new bot user integration on your Slack
- Create a file
token.jsonwhich follows the format of the
token_sample.jsonfile provided with the Slack Bot Token
- Then simply run
go run main.goat the project root and it will read off the token from
Hitting the leaderboard bot commands in a Slack channel.