Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
columnToggler: Unselected Columns being displayed #4477
2) Expected behavior
7 columns I selected display as I move through the dataTable
3) Actual behaviour
All columns headimngs from dataTable are displayed. Albeit without data in non-selected tables.
As expected the dataTable populates with all the dataTable’s columns display. I use the columnToggler to reduce the number of columns displayed from 21 to a more manageable level of 7.
When I navigate to the next page the 7 columns are displayed using about 40% of the page width and the remaining 14 columns displayed in the remaining 60%, with no data.
4) Steps to reproduce
Have a dataTable populated with enough rows to paginate and enough columns to fill page. Select half of them and move to the next page.
5) Sample XHTML
6) Sample bean
// List motorcycleFieldsList = motorcyclesEJB.getAllMotorcyclesFields();
// return Response.ok(json, MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON).build();
added a commit
Jan 29, 2019
When I deploy 6.2.15 I get in the console:
20:42:31,766 INFO [org.primefaces.webapp.PostConstructApplicationEventListener] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 90) Running on PrimeFaces 6.2.15
I've built the Master branch it created: primefaces-7.0-SNAPSHOT.jar Java JAR file - 5.2 MB
When I deploy my build using te new JAR nothing is shown in the log and when try & bring the page I get:
javax.el.ELException: /getListMotorcycles.xhtml: The class 'com.gostophandle.controller.MotorcycleController' does not have the property 'selectedManufacturerChanged'.
Works fine with 6.x.xx & 7.0.RC1
the bean method: