Asimov is a new object oriented language designed on top of x86 Assembly.
This is a hack project for MHacks.
Greets to: UB Hacking! vLK All The Organizers (We <3 you guys) Class Creation:
%class [name] : Parent
- new - create new object from class. Usage: new [object], class
- del - Deallocate object from memory. Usage: del [object]
- lor - Load register with a variable from an object where EDI = object pointer. Usage: lor eax, Variable
- str - Store register into a variable in an object where EDI = object pointer. Usage: str Variable, eax
- ccr - Call Class Routine. Run a routine that exists within a class where EDI = object pointer. Usage: ccr Function