Contributing to this project is as easy as eating a cake, but first you need to buy one to eat it. So read the following sub-sections of contributing to know more about this project. I'll keep it as short and sweet as possible.
This project is one of the components that I'm developing as a part of a big project and open-sourcing it so that the our fellow coders can use it so let's keep it fun.
Code of conduct
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as contributors and maintainers pledge to making participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Ideas or feature set that you are thinking of is always welcome. First create a issue with label
idea. This will help me notice that there is a new incoming idea and add it to the trello board.
It is always better to add a pull request with your ideas. This helps you add the feature that you want the way you want it and I can also realize the potential of it. Read the below guide to create a pull request.
Creating pull-request with a new idea
NOTE: Please start coding your idea once it is added to the trello board. This helps us align our goals of this project and does not add any idea that would need a bigger change and/or stop any other developments.
- Fork this project by clicking on the
Forkbutton on the top right hand corner. Read this section and proceed further.
- Always Create a pull request to develop branch so that we can add some tests to it before merging it to master.
- Tests with pull request are always welcome. This is a single file project so write inside
- Create a pull request to merge inside
Join as a core contributor
You can contact me through twitter (obviously through direct message, thinking of other ways but this can be used for now) so that I can add you to the team and work together. Do mention the project you want to work on.
DONT work on master
- Don't ever work on master, always create a new branch from
developand start working from here.