Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- ca58c42 fix(introspection): Rename linkTable to relationTable
- f0f8f63 CLI/gen-schema: No more generation of query, mutation, subscription for relationTables.
- 305e17b fix(delete): message
- #4508 Bug when using self-relations with inline ids
- #4452 Bug when using self-relations with inline ids
- #4509 WhereUniqueInput silently ignored inputs after the first
- #4421 Using Int Ids on Postgres would not resolve list values
- introduced the new optional config property queueSize which controls the number database actions that can be submitted to the database. It is only relevant for SQL connectors. The default setting is 1000.
- introduced the new optional config property
queueSizewhich controls the number database actions that can be submitted to the database. It is only relevant for SQL connectors. The default setting is 1000.
- fd2b00a fix(missing-service): create if service does not exist for non-local servers (prisma/prisma-cloud-feedback#205)
- c2929de fix(init-directory): lazy create directory (#4072)
- Fix compatibility with MariaDB (#4367)
- bc7d7a8 fix(ts-client): lenient input optionals
- cfd7a4c [BREAKING] fix(ts-client): nullable types
This is a maintenance release to bring a patch to an older Prisma version that does not enforce the Datamodel version 1.1 yet.
- don't create a table for a scalar list if it exists already
- Prisma did not work well with databases that lowercased table names e.g. MySQL on Windows. Introduced the env var
LOWERCASED_TABLE_NAMES=1that works around this issue.