Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- improved the logging of errors when destructive changes are checked when running
- return data from executeRaw with the correct aliasing in MySQL #3808
- 7fb441c Isomorphic Introspection/Type and Field name Normalization
executeRawmutation now supports Postgres Arrays #3930
- Embedded types are now no longer part of the subscription schema. It was possible to define subscriptions on embedded types. These would then error at runtime since subscribing to them is not actually possible. This now errors at deploy time.
- f3025ef The CLI introspection now works without a prisma.yml
- a2aad8b Many Introspection improvements, we're now fully matching the actual Prisma datamodel of a service when reintrospecting that service
- ae34b80 fix(cli): inform about legacy id column, add help for
- 1306da8 add support for Datamodel v1 to v1.1 changes
- b0a3c63 fix(cli): deploy warnings
- Having two unnamed relations on different types whose autogenerated relation names are too long for the db could lead to an internal server error when the resulting shortened names were identical.