- Does not work on Windows. Tested on Mac and Linux only.
- Processes 1 request at a time, no parallelism during the early preview period.
- Some edge cases for complex nested mutations don't work properly.
- Limited auto-complete in Typescript projects due to a compiler bug.
- No realtime API/subscriptions.
- Models must have an
@idattribute and it must take one of these forms:
String @id @default(uuid())
String @id @default(cuid())
- When introspecting a database, Prisma only recognizes many-to-many relations that follow the Prisma conventions for relation tables.