Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
PRiVCY v188.8.131.52 release
- Addition of confirmation window for unknown change address
- Allow of setting default change address (RPC console/.conf file)
** setchangeaddress (set change address)
** getchangeaddress (verify the set change address)
- OSX Fixed Dock Menu
- Addition of send coins menu in address book
- Integration of Vout to ListTransactions
As a result of the addition of vout the blkindex.dat will not continue to sync as it needs to rebuild the data with the new integration.
In order to upgrade to the latest version please follow the following instructions.
PRiVCY v184.108.40.206 Blockchain (142 MB) here or below.
Stop PRiVCY Wallet
Make a backup of wallet.dat
Drop contents of this folder in the following directories depending on your OS.
Mac: /Users/user/Library/Application Support/PRiVCY/
Make sure to replace/overwrite existing files.
Start your PRiVCY wallet once again.
- If upgrading your coins will be available once completed.
PRiVCY v220.127.116.11 release
- Update checkpoints
- Allow deletion of addresses via RPC console
- Auto generation of PRiVCY.conf for all OS's
- Support getnetworkinfo and getblockchaininfo RPC
- Remove confidentail information from being recalled from previous messages
- Complete UI redesign and enhancements
Please download the corresponding wallet for your OS.
Windows wallet will auto-connect to the network.
(Will take 2-3 minutes as TOR needs to authenticate and create a new circuit.)
Mac & *Nix will need to set up their .conf file and add the following nodes.