How to contribute
We appreciate third-party contributions.
To make a contribution, follow these steps:
- Discuss your contribution with the WebPPL developers. You can:
- Submit an issue
- Describe your proposed changes by commenting on an existing issue related to your contribution
- Email the webppl-dev mailing list
- Fork, then clone the WebPPL repository.
- Install WebPPL from GitHub.
- Make sure all tests and style checks pass by running
- Apply your changes, including tests.
gruntagain to verify that tests and checks still pass. Run
grunt lint --fix --forceif style problems are discovered.
- Push to your fork and submit a pull request.
For very minor contributions, e.g. to comments and documentation, you do not need to create a ticket. You can directly submit a pull request by editing the corresponding file on GitHub.