These are my dotfiles. There are many like them but these are mine.
script/bootstrap stolen from @holman's dotfiles
$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/prognostikos/dotfiles.git ~/.dotfiles $ cd ~/.dotfiles $ ./script/bootstrap
- bin/: Anything in
bin/will get added to the beginning of your
- /*.zsh: Any files ending in
.zshget loaded into your zsh environment.
- /*.bash: Any files ending in
.bashget loaded into your bash environment.
- /aliases: Any files called
aliasesget loaded into both your bash and zsh environments.
- /*.symlink: Any files or directories ending in
*.symlinkget symlinked into your
- /completion.sh: Any files called
completion.shget loaded last so that they get loaded after we set up zsh autocomplete functions.
Vim plugins that are available in public git repositories are added as submodules.