This website is a community-driven effort to provide up-to-date automated program repair bibliography, and links to publicly available tools and benchmarks.
The website lists publications describing
- systems, algorithm, empirical studies and other works on automated program repair
- domain-specific automated program repair algorithms and tools
- applications of automated program repair
The bibliographic records on this website are automatically extracted from dblp.org.
The website displays tools and benchmarks that
- have corresponding publications in the bibliography section
- publicly available
- designed for program repair
The website also hosts community pages — static webpages that present some information that is useful for program repair community. If you would like to maintain a community page under program-repair.org GitHub organization, please create an issue.
Contributing via GitHub Issues
To submit a new publication via GitHub issues, please provide its DBLP key. To get the DBLP key, find the publication on dblp.org, and hover mouse over "export record". To submit a new tool or benchmark, please provide the DBLP key of its corresponding publication.
Contributing via pull requests
The website is automatically generated from data in the
data directory. The HTML pages are rendered from the templates in
To update information on the website:
- Install Python 3 and dependencies (e.g.
pip3 install -r requirements.txt).
- Modify files in the
- Run build script (e.g.
index.htmlin your browser to verify your modifications.
- Commit changes and create a pull request.