Matching size charts for online shopping
Access to our webscraped data can be found here
We are now using
browser.storage.sync instead of local storage, but the storage file will be kept in the repo.
email@example.com needs to be placed in
~/Library/Application Support/Mozilla/ManagedStorage in order to save user size information throughout multiple sessions.
- Integrate front-end and back-end
- Settle ambiguity between "tops" vs. "shirts" vs. "sweaters" (store naming conventions)
- Open up options page from extension popup
- Display domain name or store name? (If the latter, we may need to create a dictionary to map domains to store names)
- UI design
- Allow users to select bust/waist preference for tops
- Auto-calculate bust/waist/hip sizes based on numeric/letter size (i.e., given S, calculate Bust = 32 and Waist = 24...)
- Men's sizing
- Also have a website that does calculations?
- Tooltip when hovering over calculated sizes to explain calculations?
Judge's Pick at CodeAda 2018, University of Illinois! (November, 2018)