Server-side proxy software for delivering system alerts.
Documentation site is now available.
What is "poloxy"?
The image bellow illustrates the concept of "poloxy".
- API receives alerts from monitoring systems and enqueues them.
- Worker summarizes alerts.
- Worker delivers them to recipients.
It prevents bursting alerts flood to recipients' phones or any devices.
- Receives alerts from monitoring systems and enqueues them
- Dequeues alerts, summarizes them and delivers them to recipients
- Web Dashboard
- Viewer for incoming alerts and delivered notifications
- One can check original alerts on this dashboard
- Integrated with API
- Utility tool for manual tasks such as data purge
How to use "poloxy"
See documentation site for guide to get started and detailed usage of poloxy.
- Ruby ... v2.0.0 or later
- An RDBMS supported by Sequel ORM
- Tested by SQLite3 and developed with MySQL. Hopefully other RDBs will do.
Additional Resources of "poloxy"
IKEDA Kiyoshi email@example.com
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016-2017 IKEDA Kiyoshi